Choosing a VR headset is a difficult task but if you have decided to buy a VR headset it can be easy because I am going to make it easier to learn more about the VR headset in this blog.
Are you getting bore with TV or mobile gaming at home and now you want to play virtual reality games or watch virtual reality movies,
all this is possible with a VR headset? As you probably know, a VR box or VR headset was manufactured long ago but it did not attract people much.
But over the time, movies and games were advanced, which people loved watching in virtual reality.
Then the experience of virtual reality resumed and VR headsets began to attract people’s attention again.
If you are reading this blog, then you definitely want to buy a VR headset, so I have made a list for you by checking the modifications of the products that you can check.
And if you want to read about VR headset in detail like buying guide etc. then I have mentioned below the list, you can read them.
Note-: Always buy high-end gaming VR headsets if you are a hardcore gamer or game lover
What is VR or virtual reality?
Virtual reality (VR) is a technology or 3d computer system in which an imaginary world is created that appears like the truth. In VR,
you will feel as if the game you are playing is present in the same world and you are controlling it.
And if you are watching a film in it, then it will be as if the film scene is happening in front of your eyes and you are watching the same standing.
With a VR headset, you can experience virtual reality with the help of your eyes and ears.
Virtual reality is made using many software and hardware such as high-performance computers, HD quality graphics, headsets, and sensors, etc.
Apart from playing games, this technique is also used to train airline pilots. Many doctors and scientists use virtual reality during operations and even in complex situations.
High-End VR headset India 2021
1.Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset
Oculus Go is a standalone computer game VR headset. The Oculus Go is an all-in-one VR headset.
This 5.5-inch LCD supports a 1280 × 1440 pixels Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset and the refresh rate is 72 or 60 Hz.
The headset uses refresh which is an improvement from that used in the company’s previous headset Oculus Rift and provides 101 degrees of view,
giving the Go display fidelity of 12.67 pixels per degree. A wireless controller is provided which acts as a laser pointer.
The headset and controller use non-position 3-degree-of-freedom tracking, making it ready to sit or stand, but is unsuitable for room cell applications.
The headset uses Android mobile OS and includes applications for observing traditional and immersive video
and other media from various sources such as Face book and so does the internal storage of the headset as streaming services such as YouTube,
Netflix, and Hulu. Additional software is provided through the Oculus Store, a digital distribution platform created and maintained by Facebook Technologies.
- Lightweight Headset — designed with innovative, breathable fabrics and injection foam molding developed for professional athletes
- Wide Quad, Fast-Switch LCD — dramatically improves visual clarity and reduces screen-door effect
- Next-generation Oculus Lenses — offering a wide field of view with significantly reduced glare
- Integrated Spatial Audio — speakers built into the headset, transporting you straight into VR and making the headset easy to share with someone else
- Standalone VR — no additional devices required while in VR (Oculus Go requires the Oculus Companion App, downloadable from the iOS and Android store on a smartphone).
2. Oculus Rift S VR Headset
The first thing you will notice about the Oculus Rift S is that it is much easier to line up than the earlier Oculus.
You just plug it in, download the software, and watch some training videos.
Mark a safe space (6.5 feet x 6.5 feet suggested that the room you walk in has a huge feel) so that you don’t hit anything,
put your hands in the controller tuck, not straight out. Go slurry machine, etc. Unboxing everything takes longer than found.
Once you put it on the headset for the first time, you will go through an orientation that drives you through the fundamentals.
It is well-paced and perfectly explains everything you want to understand.
Another major improvement is the use of pasteurized cameras on the headset.
You literally check your surroundings through the cameras of the headset. This makes it easier to separate your borders if,
for example, you are accidentally placing your hand on the table, your fingernail turns purple.
(Just hypothetically!) This is great if you are moving the headset elsewhere or only in a particular room.
The Oculus Rift had two 1,080 x 1,200-pixel displays with a refresh rate of 90 Hz. The Rift S uses a display with a resolution of 560 x 1,440 with a refresh rate of 80 Hz.
Due to the superior performance within the Rift S, the atmosphere is very fast and clear.
Choosing the right description is easy, and a little text is not a completely illegal matter that should be.
The refresh rate on the Rift S is lower than on the earlier Oculus Rift but side-by-side I can’t even distinguish high-volume experiences.
With proper PC hardware, the gameplay is fluidly smooth.
- PC-POWERED VR GAMING Top VR gaming library, OCULUS INSIGHT TRACKING, TWO TOUCH CONTROLLERS
3. Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset
Oculus Quest 2 Anywhere offers a computer game and an immersive VR experience.
It is faster, smaller, cheaper, and easier than earlier quests, but to use it you will need to log in to Facebook.
Quest 2 jogged my memory of the Nintendo Switch for its versatility and entertainment,
plus it takes a few seconds to get started and fit instead of specs.
Self-motion tracking and full-speed six degrees of freedom (aka 6DoF) VR in a standalone VR headset.
The controllers are almost like the Oculus Rift for PCs, plus a surprisingly great high-resolution display and built-in speakers.
Apps are downloaded correctly for onboard storage of standalone headsets.
Its more limited mobile processors still play games such as Beat Saber, Moss,
and Superhot VR, and will also hook up with PCs employing a USB-C cable if you wish.
Facebook is building Quest 2 One among its own VR headsets, closing its PC VR headset,
The Oculus Rift S, next spring. Quest 2 is the best option in a crack for an instant but also limits the mind that PC VR users have many other options.
- Next-level Hardware – Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display. All-In-One Gaming – With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the Quest library.
- Immersive Entertainment – Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events, and more Easy Setup – Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app, and jump into VR. No PC or console needed.
- Premium Display – Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest. Ultimate Control – Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls
- PC VR Compatible – Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable to a compatible gaming PC. 3D Cinematic Sound – Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio.
- What’s in the box: Oculus Quest 2, 2 Touch Controllers, 2 AA Batteries, Adapter, Glasses Spacer, Charging Cable
4.Samsung Gear VR W/Controller
The Samsung Gear VR has consistently been a decent cell phone that fuels the VR headset,
yet since it is a movement regulator, it will be the easiest VR headset option for portable clients.
Viable phones include the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus,
in addition to the premise that the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus (on the off chance that you have the most current Gear VR headset).
The included movement regulator has traces of the HTC Vive regulator scheme with touchpad and trigger grips,
which are not terrible things. It is with the regulator that Gear VR truly makes its mark, without it allowing you to interface with VR universes in front of you.
Being controlled by a phone, the exhibition of the headset is completely tied to the phone you opened,
however, we would say that this is not a drag thinking about the office inside Samsung’s superior quality handset.
In any case, if you are using a more experienced Galaxy telephone, your experience may be directly affected.
Since Oculus sent the Oculus Go independent headset, the subject where the cell phone was fueled like the Gear VR becomes more applicable. 3
In any case, since Oculus Go and Samsung Gear VR share an application and game library, you would expect Gear VR to be maintained for the long haul.
5.HTC VIVE – Virtual Reality Headset
The Vive Cosmos stands out with a 3.4-inch double LCD screen (2880 x 1700 px) and offers a more global positioning framework with a more upright position.
It comes with a 110-degree FOV (field of view) and a 90 Hz regeneration rate.
The headset’s new flip-up scheme allows customers to effectively move between augmented reality
And reality regulators within the VV Cosmos have been fully upgraded to reinforce utility inside the VR headset and agreed to wear during two separate meetings.
The universe is similarly viable with the VIVE remote connector, so you will appreciate an augmented simulation experience without having to be wired.
You can explore XR and Vivoport infinity applications without any stretch, using LEN, a high-level UI,
And a localized and powerfully powerful location. The Vive Cosmos PC VR headset works similarly in earphones.
You will need a PC with USB 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2 to connect your VR headset.
The headset comes with special support with USB Type-C 3.0 ports and mods.
This nomination gives you an infinite appreciation for 100 first-class VR games, applications,
And recordings from top brands such as GoPro, Discovery Channel, and Animal Planet.
- Enjoy hundreds of games on SteamVR and Viveport platforms
- An adjustable headset and multiple eye relief adjustments, including lens distance and IPD, make Vive comfortable and clear.
- Wireless controllers designed just for VR make for natural and intuitive interactions.
- Media format: VIVE Pre set up runs on online games that are downloaded on VIVE compatible laptop
- The platform includes: Viveport and the Operating system includes Windows – 7 SP1, Windows – 8.1 or later, or Windows – 10
- Buy HTC Vive today and Get 1 – the month of access to VIVEPORT Subscriptions
- 3 Free VR Titles – Google Tilt Brush, Richie’s Plank Experience, and Everest VR
- kindly look at the minimum required computer specification stated below
Best VR Headsets India (under 3000)
6.Procus ONE VR Headset
The procus one is a second-generation VR device. A significant change in the second generation is the way you connect your phone to a VR device.
In the first generation, there were clips to hold your mobile that could accidentally press the phone’s volume or on-off button.
But in the second generation, some magnetic systems maintain you’re mobile.
Easy. Advice for glasses wearers (like I do) – try to remove your goggles because although this device supports goggles.
But you are watching VR video very closely indeed, you do not need your glasses. We can adjust the lens in both directions (width + length).
The quality of the material is good, feels premium, perhaps due to the higher price than other brands stitch is fully adjustable and comfortable as there is no stitching.
The maximum size of mobile to fit is 6.5 inches. The clutch is good, keeps the mobile tight and strong, and is easy to attach
It could have been much better if the weight had been reduced slightly, yet not to be heavy. This tool is very good
- HE BIGGEST 40MM LENSES with an expanded Field Of View, surpassing 100 degrees! Enjoy a fully immersive viewing experience.
- EYE SAFETY & VIEWING COMFORT polished HD optical lenses, built-in IPD adjustment feature, and adjustable screen distance. Comfortable to wear, with adjustable headband, head support, and foam face cushioning.
- IN BUILT TOUCH BUTTON for a better gaming experience.
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY Compatible with Smartphone models with 4.7″- 6″ screens with a gyroscope feature.
7.Procus PRO VR Headset
The PROCUS PRO VR body is made of plastic (great quality) and perfection is additionally excellent. The head-rest can be changed and it attaches a roundabout cushion with froth to the base.
A fragile one is a foamy calf pad that will fit perfectly and is agreeable once again. Even earphones with ear cups delicate padding.
To open the title page you need to press the grip on the top, there is a versatile holder when the cover is opened,
It can very well fit into a 4.7-inch to a 6-inch cell phone. Near the holder, is the 3.5mm sound pin that you need to embed into the cell phone sound jack for sound yield via VR headset earphones.
At a disadvantage, there is a valuable touch button to enter now and again and can be used to receive calls similarly – yes, when you appreciate VR,
you can use this headset in making/deciding Can be helpful Are taking and you get a call.
Then again (below) is the volume handle to increase or decrease the volume of earphones.
For best results, use the 5.5-inch screen handset within the Full HD target of any event. I enjoyed the presentation,
It was quite agreeable and got a 100 to 120-degree FOV (field of view).
The sound nature of earphones is great (40mm carrying) and it upgrades the VR experience, earphones can vary in distance.
- FREE Virtual Reality GAME (Works great with Inbuilt Touch Button of PRO, Gamepad controller NOT required to play) ISOLATED WORTH Rs. 500 || After 6 months of hard work, PROCUS proudly presents to you ISOLATED. An hour-long spine chilling HORROR Virtual Reality GAME that comes FREE with PROCUS devices. View game details http://bit.ly/2myQ2Fe | HOW TO DOWNLOAD::register at http://procusgo.com/register/ and follow instructions to download the game
- INBUILT HEADPHONES: Immersive sound and 3D vision are integrated, provides an excellent experience
- PROCUS CUSTOMER CARE: For Product walkthrough or any queries contact email@example.com
- INBUILT TOUCH BUTTON: No Need for external magnetic clippers or Bluetooth devices. Use the touch button with the device to control
- NO COMPROMISE IN QUALITY: We value your experience and your trust in our products. Procus PRO is made to last and made with the highest quality materials.
8.Irusu Play VR Headset
This VR headset meets design execution New a la mode front bezel, Super face froth defender,
human plan head lash, large side slots are beneficial for headphones and charging, better versatile holder for simple telephone inclusion.
Premium Quality – The premium cross-section fabric configuration adds a stylish look to the VR headset.
A straight front board can be used to view AR. Fully reliable lens: largest adaptation on pupil distance (62 – 74 mm)
In any of our items and focus distance (34–44 mm) change with singular focal points for different visual perceptions.
Parity – Mobiles should have a gyroscope sensor on the back of the head, an accelerometer.
The in-built touch button works with the mobile screen. Bluetooth Remote: We are packaging a VR headset with a remote.
Even it is used to connect with your other Android gadgets and can be used for various tasks entered under the manual.
This is not feasible with iOS gadgets, mobile.
- 40MM HD optical resin lens with Focal and IPD adjustments with FOV up to 110
- Best-in-class headphones With 3.5mm Jack and removable front panel for ventilation
- Advanced touch button for triggering the actions in VR, multifunctional button, volume controllers, and mic.
- Irusu controller for navigation and gaming in VR supported only for android.
- Mobile Compatibility: Mobiles should have a gyroscope sensor. It is compatible with 4.7 inches 6.69 inches mobile.
- Warranty : One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Note : Do not watch content from youtube, please download VR apps for a better VR experience
Best VR headset in India (under 2000)
9.Irusu Monster VR Headset
The purpose of the Irusu Monster VR is to guarantee that the head from the smartphone is properly retaliated and at the same time, it looks exceptional.
This is accompanied by an in-fabricated clicker to guarantee the VR application,
which requires touch collaboration with the headset without a turn or forest submission.
The highlight of the headset is its 42 mm focal point. This was, as I found, to my unlimited enjoyment,
An extraordinary survey experience that does not bother your eyes much with little core interest.
The nature of your experience at present will depend on what type of hardware you are using, and that is another point.
The headset is very agreeable to wear, the inclusion of a Bluetooth away is an incredible haven that empowers you to get wet and still has the option to control what you’re seeing, a key in all-purpose VR topic is. Fiery encounter.
It fits well on your head and can be changed to suit your needs.
While it may not agree or progress as Rift or The Vive (the Vive is with a suitable pad and is incredibly agreeable to wear), it works smooth
- 42MM HD Lenses: 42mm diameter HD optical lenses for immersive VR experience.
- In Built Touch button: used for triggering the actions in VR like play/pause, next/previous, and for multiple selections in VR apps.
- Fully Adjustable lenses: Now you can adjust pupil distance and object distance for individual lenses. Suitable for different eye sights for a comfortable and immersive VR experience.
- High Comfort levels: New design with super-light ABS plastic, with the strong build quality for low pressure on your face. Three-way adjustable head strap, foam face cushioning, and the removable front panel provides a comfortable VR experience.
- Compatibility: Monster VR is compatible with mobiles (up to 6.69 inches, 170mmx80mmx12mm) that have a Gyroscope and an accelerometer sensor.
10. AuraVR Pro VR Box Headset
The AuraVR Pro is without a doubt the smash-hit VR headset on Lookout.
Away from highlights like remote Bluetooth gaming, augmented reality, up to 6-inch smartphones, massive 42mm focal point,
flexible central length and IPD, three-way head-lashes, and an open to review cushion for non- Tiring.
Computer-generated reality visits, 360 ° photos, and recordings, 3D motion pictures,
And a constantly evolving alternative to Value VR content via your cell phone.
The PMMA optical gum focal points are at a distance of 42 mm and give exceptional films like Insight. Each focal point can be changed differently to suit the person’s point of view.
Recalling a master gamer, the AuraVR Pro has an efficient evaluation with head ties and a cushion.
Can be worn for a long time at a stretch with a feeling of weakness.
Easy access includes allowing you to quickly open the top to work the smartphone without completely catapulting it from the headset.
To empower use with augmented reality games and applications. Open the side space to connect earphones and charging links.
The air is employed for valid heating. Simple portable section component.
Best VR box in India (under 1000)
11.IBS 3D VR Box Virtual Reality Glasses
The title page with slide highlight can forestall dust going into the 3D gadget’s cardboard,
If there is any perfection, you can slide and open the cover to clean it, the cover additionally allows you to keep the light out.
Helps, so you can have a superior encounter of the virtual world. Excitation utilizes plastic sheets,
climate, great ABS without high caliber and 42mm width round tar focal point material,
limiting contortion to a base Adjustable circular focal point for while amplifying and giving a more extensive perspective on pictures:
This 3D stuff accompanies two flexible focal points, which permits you to change the spotlight utilizing moving catches on top of the computer-generated experience glass Is,
so you can appreciate 3D augmented simulation (under 600 degrees) liberating your nearsightedness glasses.
Ties make it conceivable to fit various gatherings of individuals, from youngsters to grown-ups, besides,
the delicate cushioning before augmented reality cardboard additionally makes it agreeable to shuffle es in computer-generated simulation for inexpensively solace and fulfillment
The most ideal approach to come! Backing 3D next to each other video and virtual games, you can look for a “3D split screen” to play the fitting video,
you can look through it on YouTube. On the off chance that you need to utilize this augmented simulation headset with your PC,
you can! Simply download an application called Trinus Virtual Reality Headset (Android as it were)
- The T-Shaped Straps Make It Adjustable For Different People. Its Design Can Also Help Decrease The Pressure On Around Your Eyes So You Will Feel Much More Comfortable When Enjoy The Movie Or Game; Simulating Viewing Distance: Offer You A 1000 Inches Big Screen At The Distance Of 3M; Offers You Super 3D Picture Effect And Wonderful Feeling.
- Best Quality Virtual Reality Headset In White And Black Colour.
- This 3D Virtual Reality Box 2.0 Headsets Will Bring You To An Immersive, Fabulous Virtual World While You Playing Games, Watching 3D Videos, With This 3D Virtual Reality Device You Will Find The Vr World Is Amazing, If You Want Your Child Has An UnparalleLED Childhood Or Make You Different, Then This 3D Glasses Will Be Your Best Choice,
- T-Shaped Straps Make It Possible To Fit Different Group Of People, From Children To Adults, What’S More, The Soft Padding In Front Of The Virtual Reality Cardboard Also Make It Comfortable To Wear
- Pack of 1
12.SUPRENO Virtual Reality Glasses
The front cover with slide feature can prevent dust from going into the 3D device’s cardboard, if there is a smoothie,
you can slide and open the cover to clean it, the cover lets you keep the light out. Also helps, so you can have a better experience of the virtual world.
Excitation uses plastic sheets, environment, high-quality ABS without high quality and 42mm diameter spherical resin lens material,
minimize distortion to a minimum Adjustable spherical lens when magnifying and providing a wider view of images:
These 3D gears come with two adjustable lenses, allowing you to adjust the focus via moving buttons on top
Types of VR headset
There are three types of VR headset available in market for your movies and gaming experience.
1. Personal computer VR
2. Standalone VR
3. Smartphone VR
How to choose a best VR headset
Before buying a VR headset, you must first decide what kind of VR headset you want only for movies or gaming.
If you just want a headset for movies, don’t buy an expensive VR.
Always go with an inexpensive VR player for your Smartphone and, download some apps on your Smartphone,
connect an earphone to your Smartphone and plug it into the VR player. Pour and enjoy. Think more about this before purchasing a VR headset.
Let’s talk about the best features that you have to consider before going to purchase it, well i am going to break it down into headings and paragraphs.
1. Build Quality
The first thing you know is that the build quality of the VR headset must be strong and long-term damage proof.
Before purchasing a VR headset, check that it should be made of top-grade lightweight plastic eco-editing material such as 8-layer nano plastic casings and optical drums.
2. Lens Quality
A good lens is very important for your VR headset because, without a good lens, your headset is of no use because good quality lenses spoil the experience of watching your movies.
Keep in mind that your VR lens must be at least 42 mm in diameter.
A cheaper headset is usually available in the market at a much cheaper price, but their lens as well as their convenience is quite useless.
Therefore, before purchasing a headset, check its feature to make sure that it is not over-pressurized for your ears and head.
4. Remote Controllers
Mostly good brand VR comes with a remote controller and is mandatory. Because you have to play the game or control the video,
it all becomes easy with the remote controller.
And if you are a gamer, you will be well aware of the importance of a remote controller, so be sure to check the controller and try to use the Bluetooth remote controller.
5. View area
If you are buying a VR headset, the field of view is very important to you, so check before buying whether it gives you a 360-degree view or not, if not you have no use to buy it.
6. Design & Hardware
If you are buying expensive VR, before buying, like its design well because a good design gives your home and you a good look.
And if you’re imagining a good scene, always buy a headset with built-in headphones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are VR headsets worth it?
Yes a VR headset is worth it .as you know in the 2020 how much demand of VR headset rapidly increased and still have been increasing in 2021 .
Because a VR headset is very helpful for the new generation,
in this modern world as you know how much competition is increased and new generation wants everything in HD or VR mode like gaming,
pilot training, and surgery training and so on. And perhaps 2021 can be a amazing year for entering in the virtual reality world.
So if you want to walk with the time then that is the time to enter in the VR world.
And if you want to upgrade with modern world then definitely a VR headset is worth it for you.
Is VR bad for your eyes?
Yes, because if you use any screen for hours, it is definitely harmful to your eyes, as doctors have already said that VR is harmful to the eyes.
But if you use anything against its rules, then you also have to suffer its harmness, so use VR for your education or gaming and be safe.
Do you need a PC for VR?
If you have a professional PC VR, then you will definitely need a PC, but for this you must have the proper location and a good setup.
If you want to use PC VR, then Oculus Rifts is best for you.
How long should you play VR Headset?
Normally 5 to 10 minute is perfect timing for use a VR