As you may be aware that Sony is going to launch PS5 in India, and Sony has set a launch date for India (and other countries) by November 19, 2020, but India’s release date for PS5 is still Too steeped in mystery.
In addition, this console is going to be launched on November 12 in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Mexico and South Korea.
Although the official website of the Indian PlayStation has revealed the launch date, but it is still unconfirmed.
Sony has revealed the standard ps5 price Rs 49,990 once it launches in India,
in addition, Sony will also launch the “disc-less” version for Rs 39,990. While the internationally PS5 and PS5 digital edition price will be $499 and $399 respectively.
Differences between the PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition?
Well, There is very less changes between PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition, it has almost same level of graphic, fast SSD, and same design.
But there are two differences between both of them, the standard PS5 has a disk drive while the PS5 digital edition doesn’t have a disk drive.
Another difference is the price, the PS5 standard console will cost you Rs 49,990, and the disc-less console will cost you Rs 39,990. This means you can save Rs 10,000 if you go with a diskless console.
Which one you should buy Standard PS5 or PS5 digital edition?
If you pick up the PS5 Digital Edition, you will need to download every game you play, as there is no disc slot.
Of course, even with the regular PS5, you will still need a good Internet connection to download updates and patches.
But with the Digital Edition, you are looking at a greater need for fast broadband.
And with both new PlayStation 5 consoles capable of 4K, that means game sizes are going to increase.
The big games today, as with the likes of Red Dead Redemption 2, are already over 100GB.
Expect that to be the norm going forward, with download files only going to further soar as we go deeper into the next-gen.
Lastly, since the PS5 Digital Edition is digital-only, you can’t share games with your friends.
There’s no possibility of reselling games too or playing second-hand games.
This is great for game publishers but not so much for consumers. With both Microsoft and Sony refusing to localize PlayStation and Xbox game prices (unlike Steam for PC) in markets such as India, the used games market can help you save quite a bit of money.
You should also look at your PS4 disc games, for those that are offering a free upgrade to their PS5 versions.
If you buy PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, you won’t be able to snatch said the free upgrade of your PS4 titles, as Sony needs you to insert the PS4 disc in your PS5 to authenticate the purchase. This is not a problem if all your PS4 purchases are already digital.
Reasons to buy PS5
By the way, it will be ten times more powerful than any modern console. Gamers always like to be upgraded whether it is a game or a console / controller.
When it comes to the new PS5 PlayStation console which is specifically designed to increase gamer’s performance.
With the new ps5 controller, it has a highly immersive gaming experience, with haptic feedback and a dynamic trigger effect.
Apart from this, it also has a new accessory pulse 3D wireless headset, media remote, dual sense charging station, HD camera.
- Haptic feedback- Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators that replace traditional rumble motors.
- In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- Adaptive triggers- Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments.
- From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Built-in microphone and headset jack – Chat with friends online using the built-in microphone or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack.
- Easily switch voice capture on and off at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.