The best laptops are the most popular PCs. These best laptops can reach a power that has nothing to be jealous of mid/high-end desktop computers, thanks to the fact that they give us opportunities that didn’t exist a few years ago when data worked. Were doing or playing.
Compared to desktop computers, choosing the best laptops can be a more laborious process. There are many important elements to consider in order to be successful in the mission, if we want to increase our autonomy to the maximum then choose its components correctly. But don’t worry, I will make your work easy with good advice to buy a guide with the best laptops.
The idea is that you can buy your best laptops, choose the model you like, whether it is a classic computer or a new ultrabook, and why not? Even a convertible, because the market for computers of this class has declined? So many changes in recent years that the term “portable” is one of many types that you can find. Therefore, the first step should be to determine the type of your computer.
How to choose the best laptops?
In addition to choosing the type of best laptops that best suits you and suits your needs, you should think carefully about the usage you intend to give it, as the primary aspects that affect battery life Yes,
This will depend on where the hardware is included. Screen size. Do you want this for the exclusive use of office automation jobs? Are you going to play with it, and therefore need a powerful GPU and CPU? If you watch movies on this, would you do better with a bigger screen? Do you want it to mainly browse or read e-books?
These are some of the questions that you will have to answer because evaluating each of these aspects will enable you to shape the components that suit you.
We know, deciding the type of computer that best suits our needs is not something that can be resolved in a few minutes, so that you sit comfortably, relax and get all the materials you have brought.
Pay full attention, when you have completed the work that you will feel like stepping on more stable ground and you are not so lost in your quest, do not drift any more and help us clarify your doubts.
Which are the best laptops in 2021?
1. New Apple MacBook ProCheck Price on amazon
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-canceling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
2. ASUS UX534FTC-AS77 ZenBook 15 Best Laptop
- 15.6 inch wide-view 4K UHD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with 92% screen to body ratio
- Innovative ScreenPad: 5.65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Quad-Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q discrete graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD and 16GB RAM
- Works with Amazon Alexa Voice Service that helps you with tasks, entertainment, general information, and more.
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign-in with Windows Hello
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0, and SD card reader (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
3. Microsoft Surface Laptop 2Check Price on amazon
- Clean, elegant design — thin and light, starting at just 2.76 pounds, Surface Laptop 2 fits easily in your bag
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations: Platinum, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want, with the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processor
- All-day battery life, with up to 14.5 hours of video playback
- Vibrant 13.5″ PixelSense Display with interactive touchscreen and razor-sharp resolution
4. Dell XPS 2in1 9310Check Price on amazon
- 13.4-inch 16:10 FHD+ (1920 x 1200) WLED Touch Display
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
- 32GB 4267MHz LPDDR4x , 512GB PCIe NVMe x4 SSD Onboard
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics with the shared graphics memory
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2×2) + Bluetooth 5.1
5. Samsung Galaxy Book Ion 13.3” Best LaptopCheck Price on amazon
- QLED DISPLAY – Stream, browse, and experience brilliant detail with the magic of QLED which touts virtually 100% color volume and stays vibrant even in direct sunlight
- POWERHOUSE PROCESSOR – Enjoy minimal lag, near-instantaneous startup, and 512GB of memory with the formidable 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY – Work and stream to your heart’s content thanks to the fast-charging battery that lasts up to 22 hours
- WIRELESS POWER SHARE – Keep the charging going strong now that the trackpad charges your other wireless-compatible devices right on its surface
- ELEVATED EXPERIENCE – The Galaxy Book Ion’s slim design elevates the keyboard as you tilt the screen, creating a more comfortable angle for typing and navigating
- WI-FI 6 – Download content in seconds with network speeds up to 3x faster than previous generation Wi-Fi
- WINDOWS 10 HOME OS – Built-in and ready to go, Windows’ most powerful operating system features all the familiar programs you know and love
6. HP Pavilion Best Gaming Laptop 17-inch
- REALISTIC GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q design (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated). Enjoy new levels of gaming realism and performance with real-time ray-tracing technologies. VR and mixed reality ready. 17.3-inch diagonal FHD, IPS, anti-glare, WLED-backlit, 300 nits, 100% sRGB(1920 x 1080) display with 60Hz refresh rate
- CUTTING-EDGE GAMING PERFORMANCE: Play the latest computer games, including Fortnite, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance
- OMEN COMMAND CENTER: Easily turn up your performance with included software that enables control over your CPU overclocking settings and prioritizes your gaming traffic to minimize latency
- BIOS RECOVERY PROTECTION: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage, and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR certified, EPEAT Silver registered HP laptop
- FAST PROCESSOR, HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY & FAST BOOTUP WITH SOLID-STATE DRIVE: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H Processor, Hexa-Core, 2.6 GHz up to 5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost; 16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB) with two accessible memory slots upgradeable to 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) & 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- PORTS: SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge), 3 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (HP Sleep and Charge), RJ-45 Ethernet Port, 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo, AC smart pin, HDMI 2.0
7. Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-52-73L3 Best Gaming LaptopCheck Price on amazon
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology; 300Hz Refresh Rate; 3ms Overdrive Response Time; 300nit Brightness; 100% RGB
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory; 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots with 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting; LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3100G; Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
8. OEM Lenovo ThinkPad T480s Best LaptopCheck Price on amazon
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U (1.6GHz – 3.4GHz, 6MB Cache); Graphics: Intel UHD 620
- Display: 14″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS, Anti-glare; OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Features: Samsung 8GB RAM, Intel 256GB NVMe, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader
- Warranty: 3 Year Lenovo Warranty / 3 Year Oemgenuine Limited Warranty
- Memory & Hard Drive Upgrade | * – View Product Description for complete details and notes
How much are you going to spend to buy the best laptop?
In most cases, there is a specific element that is able to define the rest of the options, and that is the budget. How much can I afford to buy a laptop? At these times, in order to know which laptop to buy, it is necessary to determine the available funds for this investment. While it is true that you will find low-priced laptops that are more than affordable for many, investing a higher amount opens the door to the possibility of getting a system with better quality, greater resistance, and better visualization.
Chromebooks are the most expensive laptops, have the least storage, and are usually slow processors, which are good for secondary equipment or children. As prices climb, they’ll get higher-quality designs, such as metallic finishes, and better audio, incorporating backlit keyboards, displays with better resolution, and flash cache.
The last group is for more portable and more powerful computers, which stand out for bringing higher-resolution displays, possibly discrete graphics, and faster processors. Ultrabook is the lightest and most durable. Also in this “expensive” category are high-end gaming systems and mobile workstations.
Which screen size to choose for the best laptop?
The first piece of advice for choosing and purchasing a laptop is to focus on the screen, an option that will also determine the size of the case, which in turn greatly affects both power and performance. The larger the screen size, the better the heat dissipation and allows the use of external devices including standard hard drives and even Blu-ray recorders. Together, the battery will be larger and more durable, with the only disadvantage being that it will have more weight, which makes it less manageable, as it reduces the laptop’s own perception.
Size and Use for the best laptop
- 11 or 12 inches: They are currently in disposal, replaced by bullets as they are designed to navigate, check mail, and perform tasks that do not require much detail.
- 13 or 14 inches: Enough for everyday tasks and outdoor use, but for graphic design tasks, databases, and tables, reduces movie or game viewing.
- 15 inches: This is the most popular standard measurement for performing any type of task, it is designed to be used at home or with limited transportation.
- 16/16 or 17 inches: the size of choice for graphic designers, multimedia users, and gamers.
Finally, you will need to see the resolution, at these times it is necessary that the screen provides a resolution of at least 1080p, as many programs and videos are optimized for that resolution.
Keeping in mind the features of the best laptop…
True, two essential features of a laptop are that it is compact enough to be carried everywhere, and has the versatility to run the most demanding applications.
A laptop should be the best device to perform any task no matter how simple or complex it may be. It is not about buying the largest or the most expensive, but one that combines many features that provide the perfect measurement of what you are looking for. Paying attention to all factors, from battery processor and connectivity to your processor, RAM capacity, hard drive, graphics card, and screen, will be the formula that guarantees a wise decision when purchasing a laptop.
The processor of the best laptop
The processor of the laptop is an essential component because the more Gigahertz (Gigahertz) it contains, the faster it will be. For a computer, this is its heart, so you must be very careful when choosing it.
To explain this easily and simply, a processor is a part of the operating system and application run. Its performance varies according to the model chosen, with Intel and AMD being the brands that stand out the most, and although they are very similar in terms of features, the first will always be more expensive.
When choosing a good processor, the important thing is to know what you are using to deliver it. If it is to be used in low-intensity ranges such as surfing the Internet or writing documents, then a 2Ghz dual-core will suffice. Now if you want performance for games or using it in more tedious work, then your best option is the quad-core 2GHz. Finally, if you are making your laptop a device for more professional or very specific use, it would be appropriate to choose four cores but with higher GHz speeds.
Considering buying the best laptops, it happens daily that many people think about this brand directly, in theory, because it comes to the fastest mind, nothing, they are the heart of every modern MacBook, great. In addition to being a laptop, part of Windows.
In cheap laptops you will find processors like Intel Pentium or Celeronum, which can be more than enough to send messages, displaying Internet and productivity functions. However, if you analyze which best laptops to buy, you want to weigh the speed in multitasking, these capabilities are quite limited.
The most important are Intel processors, from highest to lowest: Intel i7 is better than Intel i5, Intel i3, i7 i5, and later better than i3.
This brand of processors has two of the most commonly used and common categories: FX and A-series, similar to Intel Core chips, which are processors that incorporate the graphics processor built into them.
At this point, it is necessary to emphasize not to confuse RAM memory with ROM memory, which is storage. In the best laptops, RAM is the one that establishes the speed at which data will be processed, meaning that the more RAM, the higher the speed with which the devices will operate.
Currently, a laptop with 2 GB of RAM is a slow computer, so if you want optimum performance we recommend crossing this figure. Years of progress have greatly improved its quality, and today it is easy to find at a cheaper price.
What is the capacity of the best laptops?
The vast majority of best laptops include a minimum of 4 GB of memory as standard. Thanks to this capability, there will be no inconvenience when opening different programs simultaneously, as well as playing games. However, it should be understood that 8 GB devices are also available, and even up to 16 GB. The choice of memory depends on the intended use of your computer.
But remember, the greater the amount of memory, the greater the consumption and heat generated, which requires proper ventilation and, therefore, a larger casing. It is for this reason that laptops with 8 or 16 GB RAM come with generous cases. All-metal is capable of better-dissolved heat and a 17-inch screen.
They should also consider that some laptops come with integrated memory, meaning they have RAM to share the processor and graphics chip. For basic tasks, it is an economical and valid solution, but it creates limitations when using powerful programs, as both components oppose it. It is recommended that for gaming and graphics editing tasks, you make sure that the graphics chip has its own independent RAM memory.
The screen of the best laptops
For screens, it is not only talking about sizes, they have to pay more attention to resolution. Today, there are the best laptops, which mount UHD or 4K screens, with a resolution of 3180 × 2160 pixels.
Similarly, in the latest generation of laptops, touchscreens are usually included, but there is nothing to worry about, most systems are optimized for them, just by pressing a button to switch from the touch interface to the traditional desktop of those normal people depends on. Icon, so you have the best of both worlds at the mercy and you have the last word that decides which of them to use. In addition to good performance, the disadvantage is their high battery consumption if you use a computer to browse, social networks, or email, providing better convenience in touch screen usage.
Higher-resolution better image quality.
The screen of the best laptops is with several ranges of resolution, it is measured in pixels (horizontal x vertical).
- 1366 x 768: In lower-end notebooks, this is a standard resolution, sufficient for browsing the Internet, sending and receiving email, and the basic functions of a computer.
- HD +. 1600 x 900: This resolution is set for occasional gaming and DVD movie viewing.
- Full HD. 1920 x 1080: With this resolution, you can watch Blu-ray movies and play games without losing any kind of detail.
- 2304 x 1440, 2560 x 1600 and 2880 x 1800: It is found in 12 ”, 13.3 ‘and 15.6 Apple Mac notebooks respectively.
- QHD (Quad HD) and QHD + with 2560 x 1440 and 3200 x 1800 resolutions: It manages to create detailed descriptions, for professionals handling high pixel density graphics or video and photographers. For, so they can be found in frequency best laptops for graphic design and gaming.
- 4K Ultra HD: This is a 3840 x 2160 resolution crop cream, which translates to four times more pixels than Full HD, allowing you to create richer colors, image quality, and graphics editing that look almost lifelike.
The degree of rotation of the screen is another aspect to consider, especially if you are interested in it so that it can be rotated in many different positions to facilitate your angle of vision if you are using it with other people Are or if you will use it.
Hard Drive of the best laptops
We continue with another fundamental element, the hard drive because this is where all information, including the operating system and its applications, is stored. For this, you have to look at two pieces of information: ability and writing speed. As before, you will need more or less capacity depending on what you are going to install or download, although the best laptops have a minimum of 320 GB. The second tells us how long it takes to write files and transfer them to revolutions per minute, with 5400 rpm this would be sufficient for everyday use, but if you get the higher speeds much better.
Type of Hard disk
- HDD: We are talking about the traditional rotating hard disk, which is used as a storage medium where the saved information remains even when the system is shut down.
Basically, a hard disk is a metal plate that has the ability to store computer data, whatever it may be, it saves the most basic information, such as an office program file, of a high-definition film. A copy. is. In either case, the head of a read/write is in charge of filing the information at the same time as its proposer turns around.
- SSD: performs the same operation as a traditional hard drive, but the difference is that it is on a chip with flash memory where data is stored, taking care of maintaining information without the need for power. The chips can be permanently installed on the motherboard, but on a PCI Express card or in a box whose size, shape, and wiring can be used to insert it into a laptop or desktop hard drive.
The final choice will depend on the usage that will be given to the laptop, as the storage system is almost as important as the CPU, so it has a significant impact on performance. Currently, it is advisable to select SSD solid disks, as they consume less, are faster and quieter, and generate less heat. Without dropping to one side they have fallen in price while their size has increased.
Graphics card of the best laptops
The graphics card is popularly associated with games. However, this is not entirely true, as it is an element whose function is to process all the information generated in the CPU or the same in the processor, and then send it to a device. Monitor output, such as; This is why choosing a suitable card is so important because it is the one that will show them what they are going to see on the screen.
Most manufacturers prefer to insert integrated cards – for example, Intel – into motherboards, which are more than enough for basic use. However, to the extent of the possibilities (and especially if you plan to play, work or watch high definition video) you should opt for a different graphics card. (See laptop with the better graphics card)
When it comes to brands, both ATI and Nvidia have great models, the key is to pay attention to the memory of each one. In general, 1GB or 2GB laptop a day will suffice for at least a few years.
Difference between those with integrated graphics chip and dedicated memory
For the most part, an integrated graphics chip – sharing memory system – would be perfect for basic tasks, including watching videos, browsing the web, and even playing some games. However, a discrete graphics processor from Nvidia or AMD with dedicated video memory will give you better performance in the most demanding games. In addition, a good GPU is capable of accelerating video playback and editing.
As with the CPU, there are two high-end and low-end graphics chips and both Nvidia and AMD maintain their low-end inventory for high-end graphics chips. Broadly speaking, gaming laptops and workstations will have the best GPUs, including dual graphics on the most expensive systems.
The battery of the best laptops
When it comes time to stop and evaluate the main features before buying the best laptops, you will undoubtedly have to think about the battery you will have to use. Fortunately, this would have an advantage that was not present in the past, and that is that most modern processors are now in favor of saving battery life and because of this the device can reach about ten hours of autonomy.
Even if you are only transferring your laptop from desk to bed and couch, or from office to conference room, battery life is a very big issue. You definitely do not want to be chained to a power outlet, even if it is within your reach.
Main suggestion to choose the best laptops
If you are going to buy a 15-inch laptop, you will have to look for at least 4 hours of endurance, as they are usually short-term. But if you are among those who are constantly moving from one side to the other, don’t hesitate to choose between the best laptops that give you more than 6 hours of battery life, although 7 hours would be a more ideal choice.
If you are within your means, then pay more for the extended battery, it will be an investment without regrets. Likewise, consider that some laptops have a longer charge, but they have the disadvantage of sealed battery features, which are difficult to upgrade.
The final recommendation at this point is that you do not take the manufacturer’s word to determine the life expectancy of the battery, read third-party results from objective sources. And remember that actual battery life will depend on the brightness of the screen, as well as the tasks to be performed.
Connectivity of the best laptops
We are already in the final stretch with the best tips for choosing and buying the best laptops, connection. These are required if you want to get extra functionality and maximum performance. It should include at least one HDMI or DVI video output, allowing you to connect it to a television or monitor if you need a larger screen.
Likewise, a USB 3.0 connector, so that data exchange is at high speed. Currently, it is common to find novel portable USB-Type C reversible. Brands such as Lenovo or Apple use Thunderbolt 1-3 ports, which are faster than USB, but less compatible.
A highly recommended addition is also a card reader, as they are used today in many devices to transfer data directly from one to another. To include Bluetooth – of course – and if possible don’t forget WiFi 802.11ac or at least WiFi 802.11n.
As a rule, the best laptops provide some options for being connected to the Internet and other devices. The vast majority have the latest versions of the Internet or Bluetooth standards for synchronizing speakers, smartphones, or other portable devices.
Frequent travelers will have to consider a device capable of connecting to 4G LTE networks so that they can connect to the Internet without the need for Wi-Fi
On the best laptops, the following port must be registered
- USB 2.0: allows connection to external hard drives, mobiles, game controllers, MP3 players, and many other accessories.
- USB 3.0: They are much faster than USB 2.0 when transferring data, but only when used with USB 3.0 devices.
- USB Type-C: Provides versatile power and great speed, using the same connector that works in both directions.
- Thunderbolt: They have the advantage of very fast file transfer between devices with Thunderbolt.
- HDMI: You can connect an HD screen or projector to a TV screen.
- Card slot – Ideal for connecting camera cards when transferring photos and videos.
Specific best laptops according to their usage
n the last decade, the best laptops have gained a lot of fame, with each time thinner, lighter, and more powerful devices come on the market, making them a favorite of many users. Clearly, its main asset is mobility, because the possibility to take a computer anywhere without being so dependent on plugs is invaluable.
As it has become clear, the best laptops are not easy to buy, as there are many possible combinations with all of the above components. However, for some, the search is usually easier when they find out that they have specific models and lines available that they are looking at according to the usage they are going to give it.
Best Laptops for Video Game (Gaming)
Gaming laptops are specifically designed to play, its most outstanding features are:
- To play with the team, they need to be very powerful.
- They have advanced processors which are already mentioned.
- They come with built-in graphics cards that allow for smooth and fast gameplay.
- They stand out for their musical abilities
- Their screens are usually overseen to help bring the game to life.
Similarly, some models also include specific keyboards with lights and interesting extras that will allow you to make your sessions a much easier and more fun experience.
On the other hand, their disadvantage is that these intensive features usually have a tendency to overheat laptops and eliminate batteries faster, without ignoring the fact that they are heavier than normal devices. It is only a matter of aspects to consider whether you will need to change it again and again as you are anchoring somewhere in the house, as it does not represent any inconvenience.
Best laptops for gaming?
The best option would be to come up with some standards on hand, in the first place it is necessary to look carefully to evaluate what kind of processor it has (a good choice from the Intel i5 goes upwards); In terms of RAM, the range between 8GB to DDR3 is more than enough, while the graphics card is a part that varies more in terms of taste. Both have very good models so it is difficult to pick one in particular. (See MSI best Gaming Laptops)
Laptops should have 1GB of memory, you should avoid cards integrated into motherboard type Intel graphics, as they do not provide a good display for playing, for better screen bigger screen, don’t forget a good screen size.
First, the Chromebook was specifically defined as a laptop made by Google. Today they come with many specifications, capable of quite powerful configurations on some occasions.
How are they different from the other best laptops?
What happens between the Chromebook and the rest of the laptop is the use of Chrome OS, a Google-related operating system, designed to run most applications from the cloud. The imminent advantage is that with this, Chrome OS reduces the need for hard disk capacity, which is evident from the fact that they are thinner and lighter.
Storing more and more data with a normal computer slows down the device over time, which is not the case with Chromebooks, as it is being designed to properly eliminate programs stored online. a large part. The seeker goes through and works.
This means that Chromebooks are primarily used with an Internet connection. However, recently Google has encouraged app developers to work offline. Of course, an optimal internet connection would be required in this case, but for those who use it consistently, it represents an option that is not only inexpensive but also efficient.
In summary, its most outstanding features are:
- Chromebooks are low-cost computers
- They work with the ChromeOS operating system
- They are intended for Internetwork
- Lack of storage unit
They require a permanent connection to the Internet, as all work is done in the cloud
- With restrictions, they also work in offline mode.
Although many users today refer to Ultrabooks as a generic term to define these ultra-light best laptops, the reality is that originally, it was the term used to name the laptop with Intel.
What sets them apart from the crowd is that these models eliminate parts that are currently removed, including CD slots or ports, but use the processor for more power. It can easily be said that they are pure models for maximum productivity and low entertainment, although everything will depend on the usage you want to give it, as they are suitable for almost any task.
The latest trend in best laptops
The main defining feature of the Ultrabook is its slim design, which weighs less than 2 kg and is less than 21 mm thick. The purpose is to provide power in a small space, and it achieves this thanks to the Intel processor.
To achieve this deficiency it is necessary that manufacturers use solid memory disks (SSDs), which, in addition to saving space, greatly speed up operating system boot and data transfer.
This is one of the reasons that more and more manufacturers of the best laptops are opting for this format; Nowadays there are quite interesting models infamous companies like Asus or Acer.
Finally, the Ultrabook is a specific version of a laptop designed by Intel to compete with Apple’s MacBook. They stand out from the rest for their slim thickness and use of specific components, for example, a touch screen and SSD or hybrid drive. They usually have a high price, which is well worth it due to its undisputed advantage.
Laptop / tablet convertible
In recent times two-in-one or convertible have become fashionable mainly because they allow the screen to be converted to a tablet. There is no denying that it is very useful in terms of comfort and ease of work, the disadvantage is that its performance is generally lower than laptops that have all their hardware in the case. (See convertible best laptops)
Why a convertible?
Often when we ask ourselves which are the best laptops to buy, we look for the power provided to them but we always want the portability of the tablet as well. This is where tablet-laptop hybrids come as a solution to the problem, as they have versatile touch screen functionality capable of becoming an instantaneous tablet, offering the following benefits:
- They provide the perfect angle for many activities, whether it is following their favorite show off the couch or performing at work.
- They have revolutionized the market for teams that are more size, more color, and more likely to hold different positions, and you can also remove your keyboard.
- They are portable and tablet at the same time.
- They are very versatile devices that can be used as computers or tablets due to their touch screen.
- They are one of the most trending options in the field, so it is worth keeping them in mind.
- They have very good autonomy and the hardware is similar to Ultrabook.
Two types of hybrids can be found; While the screen can be rotated, Or those that allow different keyboards and screens. Either laptop is part of the newest members of the family.
What operating systems of the best laptops?
The operating system is the communication interface between the laptops and the user, as well as the practicality and precision of use of all programs that integrate it, so it is important for the user to have a productive relationship with their device. Although for many users of both laptop and mobile devices, the preferred operating system is divided into 4 general groups, technology experts know that there are options beyond Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac OS.
- OS X Mavericks: This is the most recent Apple operating system, formerly known as Mac OS X, whose development is not only visually noticeable. Certainly, it is based on UNIX, and with the Mac kernel taking Next STEP as its axis, its improvements are evident in the performance of applications and optimal handling of the CPU thanks to a reduction in energy usage.
- Windows: Microsoft implemented a hybrid kernel with the A – 32 and x86-64 architectures for this operating system, its biggest advantage being that it incorporates the best of previous Windows, but more striking interfaces, great With the support and automatic fixes.
- Android: Probably one of Google’s smartest investment decisions in its history. Its visual interface is replete with improvements such as NFC systems and API accessibility.
- Ubuntu Saucy Salamander: This is an OS based on UNIX with complex usage environments, and deserves great computer knowledge, despite its great visual interface, cloud for thousands of users. One of the preferred options is 5 GB and a software center with hundreds of games and applications.
- iOS: Its visual interface is very good, but it does not simplify the use of all many internal apps.
Best laptops brand
The time to buy any product – of course – you should think about the brand, in the case of the best laptops, it will only be as good as the company behind it. Timely and accurate technical support is necessary. Technical support is the factor that determines a brand’s value for its money. It should also consider the way in which the manufacturer competes with its opponents in terms of quality, design, and selection. One has to invest in a team capable of meeting all expectations and considering it to be worth the money.
The most prominent best laptops brand are:
- Lenovo: More than 50% of laptops manage to score high due to their battery life, the presence of borderless screens, their models, and even their innovative keyboards such as the “Yoga Book”.
- Asus: If you are looking for good value for money in the best laptop components, this brand is a staple, in fact, you can get high-end models for gamers.
- Dell: Its main advantage lies in its certainty, but not all of it, as they are a feature of the model for gamers and traditional users.
- HP: It is the best high-end laptop (Ultrabook) and its diary plan stands out from the rest, making it a choice of the price thanks to the price – the option is available.
- Acer: Without question and with full confidence, we accept that this is a brand that has the best technical support in the world.] This is great for more than its compatibility and apparent diversity between costs and effects is. Is out of
- Apple: The brand of “sliced apple” cannot disappear on any list of best laptops, firstly because it is the best on support and conflicting issues; Second, its devices are characterized by being stable and permanent, although the lifting of some accessories, including the standard USB port, costs the brand little to lose popularity in the eyes of users, without removing the lack of options with a lower price tag . . .
- Microsoft: Undeniably a brand that has been talking in recent years, although it does not have such vague and extensive port records as its previously mentioned adversaries, one cannot question that its laptop would say It is worth the price that it provides enough performance. The cost of getting them.
- Samsung: Over the last decade some great lags have been overtaken, despite being a powerful and best laptop, the brand is not among the main favorites of the users.
By the end of this entire list of best laptops, it is necessary to include stocks such as MSI and razors, which, despite not having that much volume in the market as described above, is what they offer. Huh. The launched team meets the expectations and needs of the users.